Plan an Event
Are you thinking about holding a fundraiser for Easter Seals BC/Yukon & the BC Lions Society for Children with Disabilities?
Fundraisers are a great way to increase awareness and help support children with disabilities throughout BC in your community. The sky is the limit when it comes to planning your event. There is no event too big or too small and they are a lot of fun!
Looking for ideas on what you can do?
- Fundraise in celebration - having a birthday, anniversary, wedding or other life milestones? In lieu of gifts ask guests to make a donation to Easter Seals BC/Y. We can help you set up a donation page and provide other materials to help you get started.
- Challenge yourself - Choose a physical, mental or personal challenge and ask your friends and family to support your challenge by donating to Easter Seals BC/Y. You can set up a webpage where you can state your personal and fundraising goals.
- Fundraise at work or school - Host bake sales, pizza lunches, team events, social nights or simply choose Easter Seals BC/Y as the charity of choice for your department, club or organization.
- Host a fundraising event in your community - Garage sales, barbecues, block parties, sporting tournaments, fashion shows, art shows. The possibilities are endless.
- Ask your favorite local store, restaurant or cafe if they could donate a portion of sales for a day or proceeds from the sale of a product to Easter Seals BC/Y.
Feeling inspired and want to get started. Contact Shannon Bernays at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-868-2822 to find out more about how we can support you and get a donation webpage setup to get you going.