BMO Vancouver Marathon – May 3, 2020
One of the world’s top destination marathons, the BMO Vancouver Marathon is known for its award-winning Marathon course, fast Half Marathon, refreshing 8KM, and fun Relay and Kids Run. All courses offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, towering forests, iconic landmarks, and run through world-renowned Stanley Park towards an energized downtown Finish Line. Join in!
- Register here as a Charity Runner for the Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay or 8KM.
- Click on the event you wish to run, from the RED highlighted charity pricing.
- Select Easter Seals as your charity of choice.
As a Charity Runner you will receive:
- 20% off race registration, once you fundraise $400.
- fundraising tools and support directly from us to help make your fundraising a success.
- a receipt of payment for your fundraising dollars.
Race day includes:
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Technical t-shirt
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Water stations and live entertainment
- Oncourse services including toilets, electrolytes, gels, and more
- Exciting downtown Finish Line with music, food, and Street Festival
- Free Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo
Let’s make a difference together!
“The CGA Running Team has a long-standing, 33 year tradition of supporting Easter Seals Camps raising over $250,000 during that time. It humbly started way back in 1985 with our participation in the 24 Hour Relays at Swangard Stadium in Burnaby’s Central Park, continuing through the Camp Challenge years, then the Scotiabank Half-Marathon and now the BMO Half-Marathon. We continue to support these camps because the opportunity to help the kids experience a special week in their lives is very important. This experience can be life-changing. With the help of the wonderful staff of camp counsellors, these kids work on increasing their self-esteem and develop a spirit of knowing that they can achieve great things, if they so choose. Many of these kids have gone on to university, and some have returned to be enthusiastic ambassadors for Easter Seals. It’s like watching your own kids grow up. It’s quite heart-warming to see.”