This event has now ended.
Thank you to everyone who ran for Easter Seals at the UBC Fall Classic
Become a Charity Runner
Become a charity runner and raise funds for kids with diverse abilities while fulfilling your own personal run goals. All money raised goes towards sending BC and Yukon kids with disabilities to Easter Seals Camps and providing a home away from home at the Vancouver Easter Seals House for families who need to travel for their child’s medical attention.
The last great run of the year!
The Fall Classic Run at UBC is known as the last great run of the year, with great post-race atmosphere, prizing and lively entertainment. After the race, relax with friends and enjoy food, entertainment and awards. Come join in on the fun!
Prizes will be awarded to the largest team, plus the event re-introduced the 5KM race, now offering race distances for everyone with the 5KM, 10KM and classic Half Marathon. Keep running with us under colourful fall foliage this November.
What’s unique about the Fall Classic?
- Finisher’s Medal for all race distances
- $20 gift card from Forerunners redeemable on New Balance product ($75 minimum spend)
- Live music on course at NW Marine Dr and Agronomy Rd
- Water stations, plus toilets on-course
- Complimentary gear check
- Complimentary drinks
- Fun post-race celebrations with free food and music
- Discounted entry for post-secondary students and youth
- Marked and measured courses for the 5KM, 10KM & Half Marathon
Register for 2020 not yet open