Facility Rentals At Easter Seals
Easter Seals has three locations with facilities where you can choose to enjoy beach front property to secluded forests. Each site is ideal for conferences, school groups, church groups, weddings, outdoor education, weekend retreats, day programs and family reunions.
From programming, activities and special interests, to food and accommodations, we will work with you to provide your group with a unique and custom camp experience. Or, choose to rent only the buildings and space, and come to camp with your own food and programming. The options are endless.
All locations are available throughout the year and rental dollars go directly to support Easter Seals Summer Camps for children and adults with diverse abilities.
3 Locations Across British Columbia To Choose From
1790 Davidson Rd, Lake Country
Located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley
30 minutes from Kelowna
2180 Shawnigan Lake Rd, Shawnigan Lake
Located on Vancouver Island
35 minutes from Victoria
41015 Government Rd, Brackendale
Located in Squamish
1 hour north of Vancouver
Let us take care of everything – from programming, activities and special interests to food and accommodation, we will work with you to provide your group with a unique, custom and quintessential camp experience! This option is ideal for special interest groups, youth groups and school groups.
A La Carte
For those who don’t need help with programming, activities and may only need certain spaces, you can choose to rent only the buildings and spaces that you need to make use of. You can choose to have our catering team feed your group, or you can do it yourself. This truly is a build your own experience option! This is a great choice for corporate groups, retreats, conferences, family reunions, and some school and special interest groups.
Available For All Types Of Groups
With three locations to choose from, you’ll find the perfect spot for your:
* Community & Youth Groups, 4H, Guides, Scouts
* Team Building & Leadership Programs
* Weekend Retreats
* School Groups & Clubs: music, science, theatre, canoeing
* Family Reunions
* Conferences, Meetings & Workshops
Commonly Asked Questions
What our your COVID-19 Policies?
The health and safety of our guests through Easter Seals site rentals has always been a top priority at Easter Seals and will continue to be during COVID-19. Our guidelines will be adjusted on an ongoing basis based in accordance with the guidance published by the local health authorities, the government of BC and Worksafe BC.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Easter Seals is committed to playing a role in stopping the spread of COVID-19. As such, the following measures will be implemented to help prevent the spread of infection on our sites.
In our cleaning prior to guests’ stays:
- We will be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by our local health authorities and the World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
- All surfaces and objects in the room rentals will be wiped with disinfectant.
- Soap and hand sanitizing dispensers will be placed in prominent places around the rental site.
- Signage will be placed in prominent places to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and promote regular hand washing.
Easter Seals requires contact information for each individual or family that attends our camp. In the event that someone attending camp contracted COVID-19, we will then be able to inform all parties who attended camp at that time.
What is your cancellation policy?
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Easter Seals BC/Yukon is committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For all Easter Seals site rentals, we are implementing the following policies:
- The Renter may cancel the Event upon two days written notice to Easter Seals/BC Lions Society, but agrees to forfeit the Deposit, unless they obtain Easter Sealss/BC Lions Society’s written consent releasing the Renter from their booking.
- The Renter may postpone the Event should provincial restrictions not allow for the Event to proceed as planned, to an available future date.
- If Easter Seals/BC Lions Society must, due to circumstances beyond its control, cancel a Renter’s booking, Easter Seals/BC Lions Society will only be liable to return the Deposit and will not be responsible for any expenses that the Renter must incur due to the cancellation.
- For new or existing direct bookings with arrivals after June 30, 2020, all of our properties are required to accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same reservation is booked for a future stay.
- Reservation refunds of any kind may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
I am staying overnight at the camp. Do I need to bring a sleeping bag?
Yes. You will need to bring your own bedding, pillow and towels.
We have some folks with limited mobility. Is the camp experience available to them?
Yes. Our camps are fully accessible, with lifts and ramps to get into the pool, a special harness system for the climbing wall and giant swing, properly placed sand boxes and trampolines, and ramps into every building.
Can our group provide our own food?
Yes. You may opt to take care of food offerings for your group yourself. Alternatively, you can hand off the responsibility to us. We have a great catering team who will work with you to create the perfect menu for your group.
Can we have a campfire?
We do have a campfire area at each of the three locations. They may be used as long as there is no fire ban in the area. You will need to provide your own wood.
Can we camp in tents or RVs?
You bet. We have a tent and RV area.
Thank you for considering Easter Seals Camps for your next venue.
Please take a few moments to fill in the form below. It will help us to better understand your needs.
“Often kids with disabilities face life with many people just seeing the disability instead of seeing the beautiful spirits and huge potential these kids have to offer, but not at Easter Seals Camp – at camp all the kids face the same challenges allowing them to focus on what they can do, not what they can’t.”