Facility Rentals At Easter Seals
Easter Seals camp facility rentals are ideal for conferences, school groups, church groups, weddings, outdoor education, weekend retreats, day programs and family reunions.
From activities and special interests, to food and accommodations, we will work with you to provide your group with a unique and custom camp experience. Or, choose to rent only the buildings and space, and come to camp with your own food and programming. The options are endless.
Rental dates are available September-May and rental dollars go directly to support Easter Seals Summer Camps for children and adults with diverse abilities.
2 Locations To Choose From
Lake Country, Okanagan
1790 Davidson Rd, Lake Country
Located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley
30 minutes from Kelowna
Limited Availability – Contact for Info
2180 Shawnigan Lake Rd, Shawnigan Lake
Located on Vancouver Island
35 minutes from Victoria
Let us take care of everything – from activities and special interests to caterer (see pricing guide) and accommodation, we will work with you to provide your group with a unique, custom and quintessential camp experience! This option is ideal for special interest groups, youth groups and school groups.
A La Carte
For those who don’t need help with activities and may only need certain spaces, you can choose to rent only the buildings and spaces that you need to make use of. This truly is a build your own experience option! This is a great choice for corporate groups, retreats, conferences, family reunions, and some school and special interest groups.
Available For All Types Of Groups
With two locations to choose from, you’ll find the perfect spot for your:
* Community & Youth Groups, 4H, Guides, Scouts
* Team Building & Leadership Programs
* Weekend Retreats
* School Groups & Clubs: music, science, theatre, canoeing
* Family Reunions
* Conferences, Meetings & Workshops
Commonly Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
For all Easter Seals site rentals, we are implementing the following policies:
- The Renter may cancel the Event upon two days written notice to Easter Seals/BC Lions Society, but agrees to forfeit the Deposit, unless they obtain Easter Sealss/BC Lions Society’s written consent releasing the Renter from their booking.
- The Renter may postpone the Event should provincial restrictions not allow for the Event to proceed as planned, to an available future date.
- If Easter Seals/BC Lions Society must, due to circumstances beyond its control, cancel a Renter’s booking, Easter Seals/BC Lions Society will only be liable to return the Deposit and will not be responsible for any expenses that the Renter must incur due to the cancellation.
- For new or existing direct bookings with arrivals after June 30, 2020, all of our properties are required to accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same reservation is booked for a future stay.
- Reservation refunds of any kind may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
I am staying overnight at the camp. Do I need to bring a sleeping bag?
Yes. You will need to bring your own bedding, pillow and towels. See Pricing guide for information on renting these items.
We have some folks with limited mobility. Is the camp experience available to them?
Yes. Our camps are fully accessible, with lifts and ramps to get into the pool, a special harness system for the climbing wall and giant swing, properly placed sand boxes and trampolines, and ramps into every building.
Can our group provide our own food?
Yes. You may opt to take care of food offerings for your group yourself. Alternatively, you can hand off the responsibility to us for a 10% charge on top of catering costs.
Can we have a campfire?
We do have a campfire area at each of the three locations. They may be used as long as there is no fire ban in the area.
Can we camp in tents or RVs?
You bet. We have a tent and RV area.
Can we have music?
Yes, live music and use of a DJ is welcome. ALL rentals must be respectful of our neighbours and outdoor activities must be finished by 10pm, including any fires.
Are there quiet hours?
Yes. No fires or anything outside from 10pm – 7am.
Can we have candles or incense?
We cannot have open flames indoors due to hazards and liability.
Is there a fridge we can use if not using the kitchen?
Are accommodations heated and/or air-conditioned?
Accommodations are heated, and most are air-conditioned, controlled via a thermostat. The A-frame and Lower Deer Lodge do not have air conditioning, although, the latter generally stays cool.
Is there smoking allowed on site?
This is a non-smoking site. However, a designated smoking area can be set up upon request. All butts must be discarded/picked up before leaving site. If your group is found to violate this condition, there will be a fee of $300 for not properly disposing of your butts or someone found not smoking in the designated area.
Is alcohol permitted?
Yes, you are welcome to bring in alcohol for your events and arrange for service, according to BCLCB laws. Ensure your bartenders have a Serving It Right registration number. Check out the BC Liquor Licenses and permits site here: BC Liquor licenses and permits
Can I bring my pets?
Pets are generally not able to attend camp. Service and support animals are welcome. If you require your pet to be with you, please reach out and we can discuss this further.
Is there parking on site?
We do have parking on site, but depending on how many people, it can become packed. The more you can carpool, the better.
Are your sites peanut free?
Between May – September, our facility is peanut-free.
What our your COVID-19 Policies?
The health and safety of our guests through Easter Seals site rentals has always been a top priority at Easter Seals and will continue to be during COVID-19.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Easter Seals is committed to playing a role in stopping the spread of COVID-19. As such, the following measures will be implemented to help prevent the spread of infection on our sites.
In our cleaning prior to guests’ stays:
- We will be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by our local health authorities and the World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
- All surfaces and objects in the room rentals will be wiped with disinfectant.
- Soap and hand sanitizing dispensers will be placed in prominent places around the rental site.
- Signage will be placed in prominent places to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and promote regular hand washing.
Thank you for considering Easter Seals Camps for your next venue.
Please take a few moments to fill in the form below. It will help us to better understand your needs.
"*" indicates required fields
“Often kids with disabilities face life with many people just seeing the disability instead of seeing the beautiful spirits and huge potential these kids have to offer, but not at Easter Seals Camp – at camp all the kids face the same challenges allowing them to focus on what they can do, not what they can’t.”