Easter Seals Overnight Summer Camp
A summer camp tradition for over 50 years, Easter Seals offers one of the best nature-based, fully accessible, overnight summer camps for children, youth and adults to age 49 with diverse abilities.
It’s a place where campers can explore and develop their abilities in a safe, warm, fun and supportive environment. A place they can just be themselves.
Not Available Summer 2021
We all looked forward to the hope that overnight camp would be able to run this summer, but due to the current guidelines we have made the decision to provide alternative programming to the overnight camp program.
We may run one week of Camp for adults at Camp Shawnigan in August.
Details and registration will be made available July 1st.
Your Only Fully Accessible Summer Camp
- A 5 night program at a fully accessible camp for children, youth and adults between the ages of 6-49.
- A camper to staff ratio of 3:1 to ensure your child is well looked after.
- Specially trained Easter Seals camp staff facilitate the summer camp programs.
- A well-equipped health facility that is staffed by registered nurses.
- A wide range of programs including: swimming, sports & games, arts & crafts, canoeing, big swings, trampolines, camp fires, life skills, leadership skills, and much, much more.