Recognizing Lions Who Make A Difference
Larry Schrodt Memorial Award
Recognizing a member in your club who has made a significant contribution can be easily made by presenting an International Director Larry Schrodt Memorial Award to them. This award recognizes that individual as making a difference in their community, and will help hundreds of children and adults with disabilities for years to come.
What To Do
Send Donation & Required Information
- Send in your donation of $500 for the Larry Schrodt Memorial Award.
- You may choose to send in a name of the nominated recipient with their donation, or send in the name at a later date.
- Information required includes:
- Recipient Name
- Date of Presentation
- Comments on how they made a difference in the lives of a child(ren) or in their community
- Who to send the award to on behalf of the club
We’re Here To Help You With Establishing This Award
Contact your Easter Seals representative, Shannon, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-250-370-0518 or toll free at 1-888-868-2822, for anything you need.