Recognizing Lions Who Make A Difference
Larry Schrodt Memorial Award
Recognizing a member in your club who has made a significant contribution can be easily made by presenting an International Director Larry Schrodt Memorial Award to them. This award recognizes that individual as making a difference in their community, and will help hundreds of children and adults with disabilities for years to come.
How it Works
The recipient of this prestigious award will receive an engraved clock, a certificate and a letter. These materials can be presented at one of your meetings.
It costs $500 to order this award and the full $500 goes into a restricted account and will never be touched. Only the interest from this account will be used to help fund the Lions Easter Seal services. Clubs will send in a donation of $500 for the Larry Schrodt Memorial Award.
What To Do
Send Donation & Required Information
- Send in your donation of $500 for the Larry Schrodt Memorial Award.
- You may choose to send in a name of the nominated recipient with their donation, or send in the name at a later date.
- Information required includes:
- Recipient Name
- Date of Presentation
- Comments on how they made a difference in the lives of a child(ren) or in their community
- Who to send the award to on behalf of the club
We’re Here To Help You With Establishing This Award
Contact your Easter Seals representative, Shannon, at email@example.com, or call 1-250-370-0518 or toll free at 1-888-868-2822, for anything you need.