Vancouver Family Adventures Camp
Your weekend runs from Saturday to Sunday, with a one-night stay at Easter Seals House. You will have tickets and a staff member to support you both traveling and attending Science World and the Blodel Conservatory/Gardens. Transit passes are included.
Families will receive an itinerary prior to the weekend, and staff will be able to make changes based on your interests. (For example, making time to walk in Stanley Park before or after Science World.)
- Saturday Afternoon Check-In anytime after 4:00pm
- Sunday Morning Check-Out anytime before 11:00am
Easter Seals House is only 10 minutes from downtown Vancouver and 20 minutes from Vancouver Airport, makes for a great location. Delicious restaurants, supermarkets, banks and local tourist spots within walking distance.
Your room at Easter Seals House is a private, studio apartment with a full kitchenette.
- Full kitchenette with fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, cutlery and pots/kettle
- All beds are twin (create a double when pushed together)
- Full bathroom in each suite
- Hairdryers in some rooms
- Linens, pillows and towels provided
- Clothes iron available upon request
- Roll-away cots available upon request
- Free WIFI
- Air-conditioning in some rooms
- Telephone in room with free local calls
- Cable television
- Adjoining rooms available